Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The mind works in mysterious ways...

To me, there is nothing more fascinating than watching a baby learn and grow. Perhaps, it is fascinating to me because I am watching my daughter-my own flesh and blood-learn about the world around her. Regardless of the reasoning, it still amazes me each day when she learns a new trick.

Oh, how she has changed from that tiny little being I brought home in my arms 6 months ago.


Photobucket
Staying entertained for hours at a time was never so easy.


Photobucket
How she finds pleasures in the simplest things.


Photobucket
Experimenting & learning new things every hour.


Photobucket
At night, we escape within our imaginations.


Photobucket
Our favorite part of the day is spent with you in my arms.


I cannot wait to see what tomorrow holds for her. What new things will she learn about next?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment