Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This 4th of July, I most certainly did not feed my daughter strawberry jello.


After said nonmeal of jello...I did not let my daughter bath in the kiddie pool with her friends, instead of in the real tub. Not me!
Being the great mother that I am, I did not keep my daughter up 1 hour later than her bed time in order to continue with the holiday festivities, nor did I get her out of bed when the fireworks scared her...that would be wrong. She needs more rest than that.

And finally, I am not on blogger right now, writing a Not Me! Monday! post instead of spending quality time eating ice cream with hubby. I am a much better wife than that!

Good night all!
Photobucket

1 comment: