Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Considering A New Direction

Hello, dear readers! I am back from yet another dark, damp cave, far far away from civilization and anything remotely resembling the computer or the internet. Why else would I desert you again for coming up on the third time in 6 weeks?  More on that later...well, maybe.

For now, I just wanted to write a quick post and maybe get some opinions.  As I have stated in my resolutions post, I am branching out in my blog. I am trying to show you more of my life than just the part about being a mom.  I will still blog about my parenting adventures. The joys, the struggles, the excitement, the fear, the firsts; but I would also love to share with you more about my business, more about my interests, more about what I do on a day to day basis.

I am looking into getting my blog re-done soon, but I need a new name! Unfortunately, a name like Surviving Motherhood, while catchy, will not do me well on this new road.

Any suggestions from the readers? I am having such writers block these last couple of weeks, and I fear it will continue until my blog is officially no longer "Surviving Motherhood", but something much more in tune about what I now want to write about.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one since it took me forever to come up with mine that I still am not 100% sure I like. I do, and I don't. You're creative and haven't seemed to have lost yourself. Me on the other hand, everything is consumed with TNT right now. I'm slowly having to rediscover who I am and what my passions and likes and dislikes are. It'll come to ya Ang! I have to say, I've missed you, so Welcome Back!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete