Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Work In Progress

I must make this short, dear readers.  You see, I am temporarily displaced from my home (more about that later) and have no internet of my own.  I wanted to write a quick blog post though so you know I haven't forgotten about you all!  It will be short and sweet, and hopefully leave you wanting more.  Here is a teaser of one of my largest projects...still in progress.



What is it you ask?  Well, you'll have to wait and find out! I will definitely update as I progress.

In the meantime, I will leave you with something to look forward to over the next two weeks.  A list of posts I am working on offline until I can load them online.

-A Not So Natural Disaster
-My Plea Was Answered and a Decision made!
-Addie Vids
-From Playroom to Craft Room. A Transformation

**Disclaimer: names my change in the writing process**

Until then, readers, I must be off to my home away from home.  Cheers!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment