Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's Cookin'? Wednesdays!

It's that time of week again! Time for What's Cookin'? Wednesdays! Wanting some new ideas? Look no further (well maybe, some of my recipes are pretty basic). Want to share something awesome? Feel free to participate! Post your own What's Cookin'? Wednesday post on your blog, with a link to my blog somewhere in your post, then come back here and add a link to your post (not your blog, specifically your WCW post) to my MckLinky, and everyone can head to your blog and check out your fabulous recipes.

This week, I am going to share an amazing crock pot meal with you. My husband loves this and is always asking when I will make it again. It is called Pizza Rigatoni-a recipe I picked up from Quick Cooking some time back.

What you need:
1 1/2 lbs bulk Italian sausage
3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
4 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 small onion, chopped
2 cans (1 15 oz 1 8 oz) pizza sauce
1 package sliced pepperoni
1 can pitted ripe olives, drained & halved

What to do:
In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink, drain. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
In a 5qt. slow cooker, layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, soup, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. mmm mmm. Sounds delish. I just did a recipe blog for McKlinky blog hop. I love these days and I am loving getting recipes from others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it tonight and it is super yummy! And it makes a TON of leftovers for two people. Evie even gobbled the noodles.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete