Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This won't be a long post as I've been hyped up on sugar and can't sit still long, but we wanted to say Happy Halloween!  Just to forewarn you, I am 2 weeks from my due date (last year) and from Addie's first birthday, so you're going to see a lot of reminiscing these next few weeks instead of current news.  To hold true to that, here I am last year celebrating Halloween without Addison.

M
Me and my lopsided pregnant belly, Halloween 2008

And, here we are today, as a family, celebrating this holiday yet again.
 
 

From all of us, Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about that belly picture, LOVE IT! And Addie's costume, beautiful! Love that purple.

    ReplyDelete