Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Family Isn't Your Guinea Pig, Pampers!

Attention all parents!  I have a WTF?! Moment for you all.

You see, a few months ago, Pampers came out with a new Dry Max diaper that is thinner and more absorbent, but at what cost?

A few months ago, Addie also started getting much worse rashes on her lower back and stomach.  It's actually what prompted our allergy testing. 

In a completely unrelated course of action, we ended up switching diapers a few weeks ago.  Addie's rashes are much much better in that area.  I actually never made the connection before now since we were dealing with rashes all over, but the diaper area cleared up at the same time we made the switch.

Now, in our case maybe it could be coincidence.  Maybe.  Seriously though! Stop using my family (or any other) as a guinea pig! First it was the Tylenol recall, and now this.

1 comment:

  1. The part where they admitted to changing the product without letting consumers know is what really irritates me! My baby wears Target brand, and I won't be buying any Pampers any time soon! I've already decided to buy Walgreen's brand drugs. I will not be buying Tylenol, Zyrtec, or Benedryl anymore. It's time consumers start sending a message to these selfish, money hungry companies!

    ReplyDelete