Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Thursday, July 8, 2010

CUTEure Changes

Since I have yet to officially launch and exclusively CUTEure blog, I'm going to post this update here for everyone. 

Coming up soon, there will be some small (but kinda big) changes in my shop that I wanted to point out.  First, and most importantly, I will be doing away with a good deal of the larger, boutique style hair bows I have for sale.  I will still be making them though to sell locally, and I'll even post photos on my Facebook Page.  If you happen to be a "fan" and see a bow you would like to purchase, please just let me know through a private message or a comment and I will happily list it as a custom order!  I would just like to get away from having my full inventory on etsy since they are my least popular online item (but most popular so far in person).

Things that will still be for sale in my shop right away include:

Crochet Flower Hair Clips.




Pom Pom Hair Clips.


and most of my simple girls hair clips and bows.

Another change you may have already started seeing is that I am veering away from "made-to-order" items, and focusing more on having everything in stock and ready to ship out the next day (or even same day if it's early enough).  All of my hair accessories have always been in that last category of ready-to-ship, but my crochet items have been made-to-order for the most part since I opened my shop. 

I hope to have this change completed by mid-August, but bear with me.  It takes awhile to get that many items crocheted in each size! Currently, if you see an item in my shop and it has a sentence like this one:
"These booties are available from infant size 1 to youth size 6 (3.5"-9") Just specify in a message to seller during check out what size is needed."
Or this:
"Just specify in a "message to seller" during checkout.

This hat can be made in the following sizes:

Baby - 6 to 12 months
Toddler -12 months - 3 years
Child - 3 - 10 years"

That means the item you are about to purchase is made-to-order. 

If you see a listing like this one, then the item you are about to purchase is ready to ship:
"These booties will fit a child's size 6.5-9. Due to the nature of crochet, there is some stretch. If you need a different size, please check my other shop listings. If you cannot find your size, feel free to contact me for an order."

Of course, this does not mean that I will no longer accept custom orders.  I will.  Happily.  I am just preparing for the holidays, and preparing to do more in-person selling in the future.  This will speed up the purchase process for most since it has the potential to eliminate some confusion with sizing. It will also help me keep track of what you are interested in and what I should make more of to keep everyone happy.

I hope this information helps some of you with your purchases! Thanks for checking out the post and keeping up-to-date on my CUTEure news! Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment