Home          Green Living          Crafts          Parenting

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Home(s)

A lot has been happening over here in our household!  As you know, my family and I recently moved into a house further outside the city...out in the woods, in fact!

I don't have any pictures of the actual house, or the inside of the house, but here are a few pictures of us outside our new home. 

Willie got to mow the grass this week.  I've never seen him mow grass.  Maybe that's because we've never lived in a house before.
Doesn't he look happy? ;-)

Addie's also enjoying having a yard.  Before we moved here for real, we were over quite a bit visiting with our friends/landlords, and Addie and Loren would play out in the yard or in the drive way the whole time we visited.  For the first week and a half straight after we moved it rained ever day-no kidding.  Addie kept climbing up on the couch and pointing out the window saying "'side? 'side? Peeeeeeezze?!"  So since the weather has been nicer the last few days, we've spent time outside cleaning the garage, mowing grass (duh) and just letting her enjoy herself.
Oh look, I do have a picture of the house!

_________________________

In other news, you'll notice my blog also has a new "home".  Not really.You can still find me in the same cyber-space, but I sure did some re-decorating!

I'm sure you've noticed the new name-Twenty Something.  I thought it was time to branch out from my "mommy blogger" label.  I love blogging about my family, but I want to write about more than diapers, milestones, and daily schedules (not that I'm saying that's all mommy bloggers write about. I "heart" mommy bloggers!).

Another thing you've probably noticed is my totally awesome (if I do say so myself) new design and header from The Frilly Cocunut.  She does great work, don't you think?  You should definitely head over to her blog and check out her portfolio.  She also re-did my Twitter profile with a matching background.

All of the old faves are still on my blog, just rearranged.  Hopefully my blog can start to look a bit more organized and be a bit easier to navigate with my new navigation bar up at the top of the page (above the header).  You'll see links for "home", "green living", "crafts", and "parenthood" so you can easily find the topic you want to read about literally with the click of a button.  I also now have a blog button! Feel free to grab it to show some love for me on your blog.  It's on the right hand side.  I'll be adding buttons to my blog now as well...erm...just as soon as I find the time! I promise!

So, I hope you enjoyed seeing my new home(s) tonight.  I look forward to hearing what you have to say on my new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment